School Trips Plus Messaging Service provides
- Reassurance and peace of mind that help is at hand in
the event of an accident or incident on a trip.
- Simple and effective lines communication between teachers,
parents and members of the public or venue staff.
- The ability to keep parents up-to-date and reassured
On a Trip:
- Keep parents informed (e.g. trip departure time, trip
requirements, safe arrivals)
- Record updates (e.g. delays – stuck in traffic)
- Report how the pupils are getting on (perfect to keep
parents updated on residential trips!) Listen
Trip Conference Calls
- Allows teachers on a trip to simultaneously speak to all
other trip teachers. This is vital when a teacher needs
help to manage an incident.
Lost & Found
- If a pupil becomes separated from the group or is involved in an accident or incident, trip teachers can be contacted immediately by a member of the public or venue staff by calling the number and entering the School ID on the wristband or hi vis jacket – ensuring teachers can react within minutes of an incident occurring.